Free Weekend Parking in Weymouth this December
6th December 2019
FREE weekend parking in Weymouth starts this weekend. This will be in place until the end of December. This has been provided to you by Weymouth Town Council, Dorset Council and Weymouth BID and the Weymouth & Portland Chamber of Commerce, to encourage people to shop locally for their Christmas presents.
The free parking dates are as follows:
- Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th December (Small Business Saturday 7th December)
- Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th (Victorian Christmas Fayre 14th & 15th and Chase the Pudding 15th December)
- Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd December (Last weekend before Christmas)
- Thursday 26th December (Boxing Day sales)
- Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th December (Christmas sales)
There is no need to display a parking ticket on these dates. All other terms and conditions including maximum stay restrictions are applicable to each car park during this time.
The car parks where free parking applies are as follows:
- Pavilion (main and forecourt)
- North Quay
- Governors Lane
- Cosens Quay
- Melcombe Regis
- Park Street
- Royal Yard
On-street parking charges will still apply during this period.
Please check with Weymouth Town Council if you are still unsure about any dates and areas of parking. More information can also be found on the Weymouth Town Council website.